Kebab is a fun party food to make in the summer time. I cooked these on our grill outside and they were a quick, easy summertime meal.
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. coriander
1/4 tsp. paprika
salt to taste (1/2 tsp.)
assorted vegetables of your choice
1. Begin by very finely chopping the onion, parsley and cilantro. It should be very fine. You could also use a food processor.
2. Then mix the former ingredients together in a bowl with the minced garlic, spices and salt.
3. Add in the ground beef and mix it together until all the ingredients are combined.
4. After it is well mixed, take the meat and form it into small, oval-shaped kebabs. Then stick a skewer through the kebab. Alternate the beef with onions, tomatoes, and peppers.
5. Grill on low or medium heat for about 10 minutes (turn in the middle) or until the beef is cooked through.