So I am chaning things up a bit and I decided to do brownies recipe today. Brownies are a really popular American dessert and there are a ton of recipes out there.I decided to share the recipe with you for two reasons (1) its a really good recipe (my grandmothers) and (2) since a lot of the subscribers/readers are from Arab countries I thought they might enjoy it if I did a popular American recipe in Arabic (which is what i did in the video below) Feel free to give me a shout out if you liked it or not--and dont worry--more Yemeni recipes coming soon!
1. First melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler.
2. Combine the chocolate and the vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl and mix until evenly combined.
3. Next add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate, alternating between one egg and half a cup of sugar. This is to make sure that they combine evenly.
4. Sift together the flour, salt and baking power in a separate bowl. Then add to the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Grease and flour a 9x12 baking pan. Pour in the brownie batter and smooth it out on top. Cooked in a preheated oven at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
6. When a fork comes out clean, remove the brownies and cut them immediately. Let them cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy!
جميع الاطباق التي تقدمها رائعه وشهيه وقد استفدت الكثير منها وانا احب الاكل اليمني كثيرا04.03.2013
شكرا كثيرا على تعليق و مرورك في الموقع04.10.2013
فرحت انك استفدت
Lucio WHOPqGhmjYhUrV 6 18 2022 tamoxifen contraindications neoral how to taper off zoloft and start effexor The European Banking Authority EBA did not consider therisk of U02.09.2023
محاولاتك رائعه في تعلم العربية ولهجتك يمنية فما السر ツ اما بالنسبة لاطبااقك فشرحك رائع مثل طبخك إلى الامام ツ07.16.2013
شكرا كثيرا على تعليق08.26.2013
وصفة جميلة وسهلة وتقديمك لها سهل وبسيط يعطيك الله ألف عافية12.20.2013
can i use semisweet chocolate?12.27.2013
sorry, you can't substitute semiweet chocholate because then the ratio of chocolate to sugar will be incorrect. you can use unsweetened cocoa. thanks12.31.2013
I have no idea what you guys are saying!?!?!?!?!04.22.2014
انت رااائعه .. سلمت يديك ..06.05.2014
Can i use semisweet chocolate and reduce the amount of sugar? using 1 cup instead of 2 cups?08.05.2014
I think it should work but I would google for the subsitution amounts. Thanks.12.14.2014
I'd like to thank you for all your efforts. Although I am Yemeni but I actually learn those dishes from you :D08.21.2015