So I am chaning things up a bit and I decided to do brownies recipe today. Brownies are a really popular American dessert and there are a ton of recipes out there.I decided to share the recipe with you for two reasons (1) its a really good recipe (my grandmothers) and (2) since a lot of the subscribers/readers are from Arab countries I thought they might enjoy it if I did a popular American recipe in Arabic (which is what i did in the video below) Feel free to give me a shout out if you liked it or not--and dont worry--more Yemeni recipes coming soon!
1. First melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a double boiler.
2. Combine the chocolate and the vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl and mix until evenly combined.
3. Next add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate, alternating between one egg and half a cup of sugar. This is to make sure that they combine evenly.
4. Sift together the flour, salt and baking power in a separate bowl. Then add to the chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Grease and flour a 9x12 baking pan. Pour in the brownie batter and smooth it out on top. Cooked in a preheated oven at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
6. When a fork comes out clean, remove the brownies and cut them immediately. Let them cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Enjoy!